9 sizes available
Operating range :
Air flow rates of 1.000 to 30.000 m³/h
Air handling unit designed to meet a range of air handing requirements (mixing, filtration, heating, cooling, dehumidification, humidification, ventilation, recovery and sound attenuation) in commercial, industrial and healthcare applications. Available as a horizontal unit for indoor installation or outdoor installation with canopy and protective accessories. The range is available in a single or dual flow version.
- Double-skin casing with 50 mm long-fibre mineral wool insulation, peripheral frame ensures hygienic ventilation, external panels coated finish, smooth internal walls without protruding screws as required by EN 13053
- Several paint options or grades of stainless steel available for exterior and interior.
- Inward-opening doors placed downstream of fan, double-groove doors lined with EPDM gaskets, offset hinges, handles with latches made from composite materials
- Doors with metal fittings equipped with handles, slow closing on the exterior, completely smooth on the interior.
- G2 to H14 efficiency filters and activated carbon molecular filtration solution with several technology options: compact, rigid dihedral, flexible bag.
International standard size cells for easy maintenance or specific dimensions for energy optimisation.
- Different types of filter assemblies are available: traditional tracks, compressible tracks or universal frame or large-media frames with pressure tappings on each filtration stage, class F9 in accordance with EN 13053
- Sloped condensate drain pan without water retention and specific hygiene solutions.
- Electric heater with sheathed elements and double electrical insulation with automatic and manual safety thermostat.
- Solution with plug fan with synchronous or EC motor and fan with low- and medium-pressure volute
- Damper, single air intake, 2-way mixing, 3-way economiser
- Sound attenuator
- Steam or adiabatic humidifiers
- Control unit assembled and tested in the factory.