Maintaining your HVAC plant
We are specialized in maintaining CIAT HVAC plant and all other brands of equipment you may have on site. This includes air conditioning split systems, VRV/VRF, roof-top units, air handling units (AHUs) and control systems.
Preventive maintenance ensures that plant is kept in tip-top condition all-year-round, avoiding unforeseen breakdowns with all the attendant cost and productivity issues. Our maintenance contracts are flexible and designed to meet the requirements of different building types and budgets.
Getting the most of your equipment
Optimizing building services plant is the key to ensuring high performance, high efficiency buildings. We ensure plant operates intelligently, communicating fluently and seamlessly, and taking account where appropriate of environmental conditions.
Our engineers are skilled in assessing and identifying opportunities to optimize performance, delivering savings in running costs, reduced emissions and a more productive environment for building occupants.
Legislation relating to buildings, plant performance and safety, is complex and constantly changing. Our expert technicians and engineers are fully trained to ensure compliance with all relevant standards and regulations, giving you complete peace of mind.
As the original manufacturer, we supply genuine factory spare parts for CIAT products, guaranteeing you reliable, first-time fix for repairs and restoration to original factory-performance. We also stock and supply original specification consumables.
Why choosing us to maintain your HVAC Plant
- We are the experts in CIAT and other-brand equipment
- Our service technicians are fully trained to the highest industry standards
- We ensure complete compliance with all regulatory requirements
- We optimize your plant for efficiency and reduced running costs
- Our planned maintenance ensures continuity of HVAC performance and avoids unplanned breakdowns
- We provide a rapid response in the event of equipment breakdown
- Original factory-quality spare parts ensure reliability and performance
- We maintain the comfort of building occupants to ensure tenants remain happy and satisfied
- We can help devise and deliver a total energy conservation strategy, to reduce your costs and help
BluEdge service tiers
There are varying tiers to suit your requirements, whether for a single building or a national estate*:
*Check your local website for the detailed offer in your country.
BluEdge® First Year Service - Get the support you need from day one
When you purchase certain qualifying equipment, you will benefit from our complimentary BluEdge first year service. BluEdge first year service supports our three tiers of BluEdge contract, aiming to give you peace of mind. It supports minimum needed visit for legal compliance by certified Ciat technicians.
You’ll also receive high priority for non-scheduled service events. To achieve the full power of our BluEdge service platform, we can discuss your needs to propose the best solution.
Additionally, your equipment will be IoT-enabled and will benefit from our remote monitoring expertise, including an annual report.With the First Year Service you get:
- Minimum one F-Gas checks by a certified technician to comply with legal requirements.
- 24/7 emergency support when available locally.
- Verified proper operation and configuration during initial run-in period.
- One annual report through our digital platform.
Our first-year service provides you with added peace of mind — and ensures that your new equipment will work hard for you and your facility for years to come.