- Effectively fight against airborne nosocomial diseases,
- Control airborne biological contamination,
- Ensure excellent indoor air quality by reducing particulate pollution, such as PM 2.5,
- Guarantee improved hygiene by removing condensates.
Our COMFORT LINE and COADIS LINE product ranges guarantee a high level of comfort for our customers.
Our BluEdge service platform offers indoor air quality assessments audits, to test air quality and implement upgrades to help ensure optimal filtration, ventilation, airflow and controls. After the building assessment, a Carrier expert will review the results and recommendations with you, to propose you the most adapted solutions. Retrofits for upgraded filtration (UVC lights, HEPA filters,..) and controls (IAQ monitoring,…) can be included into service plans.
Warranty extension is always possible, your local representative is able to propose it.
You can request your access directly on the website, select your spare parts, access exploded views, references, stock, and prices 24 hours a day.
- Spare parts authorized by our factories
- Universal parts
- Critical spare parts solutions
- Advice on parts
CORE: an economical solution for customers with IoT-enabled equipment that collects real time data to improve staff efficiency and reduce unplanned downtime.
ENHANCE: complete preventative maintenance and technical expertise including proactive monitoring of health, efficiency and performance with actionable insights to identify opportunities for reducing operating costs and avoiding failures.
ELITE: Our Elite plan is the ultimate worry-free, peace of mind program for clients. Achieving building comfort, efficiency and operational goals with Carrier turn-key solutions powered by predictive analytics and OEM expertise.
Annual preventative maintenance: our technicians perform thorough maintenance that ensures longevity of your equipment. Cooling and heating start-up services ensure optimal seasonal performance.
Preventative maintenance: receive more frequent preventative maintenance outside of the standard preventative maintenance schedules based on individual equipment requirements and needs. Examples include but are not limited to coil cleaning, tube brushing, filter changes, and more.
On-site predictive maintenance: advanced on-site diagnostic service options expose hidden problems before they become emergency issues and schedule repairs at times most convenient for you.
We have extensive experience servicing all major heating, ventilation, and cooling manufacturers’ equipment.
We offer quality: our technicians have the best technical and technological means to offer you a quality of service that extends the reliability of our equipment and systems.
A team of experts at your service: all our professionals, our network of technicians in Europe are continuously trained.The BluEdge service team provides you with a range of services in line with your needs and our work values, which combine the know-how of our teams, the quality and innovation of our technical resources, as well as high efficiency.
R-454B refrigerant has been selected as the optimum solution for use in rooftop applications. With a global warming potential (GWP) of 466, R-454B's overall carbon footprint is more than 80% lower than HFC R-410A, the refrigerant it replaces.
- By choosing a unit with a low global warming potential (GWP) refrigerant
- By using the free-cooling and heat recovery option (The heat recovery system enables chillers to produce domestic hot water at between 65-80deg C, while continuing to provide cooling, useful for applications such as hotels, hospitals and industrial processes requiring hot water).
- With our advanced control solution, we help you to improve energy efficiency up to 25%, by optimizing pumps, fans, and controls.
- 32,5% energy efficiency improvement
- -40% greenhouse gas emission
- 32% share of renewable energy
SEPR (Water chiller indicator, process application):
Energy calculation for a typical cooling process application in average climate conditions: annual cooling demand (kWh)/annual energy consumption (kWh)
SEER (Water chiller indicator, comfort application):
Energy calculation for a typical cooling comfort application in average climate conditions: annual cooling demand (kWh)/annual energy consumption (kWh)
SCOP (Heat pump indicator, all applications):
Energy calculation for a typical heating comfort application in average climate conditions: annual heating demand (kWh)/annual energy consumption (kWh)
Domestic air conditioning and comfort:
- Portable air conditioning and standalone hermetic portable air conditioning units: refrigerant fluids with GWP ≥ 150 banned in 2020
- Air-conditioning heat pumps and split units with a charge < 3 kg: refrigerant fluids with GWP ≥ 750 banned in 2025
Food cold chain:
- Fixed refrigeration equipment (excluding applications < -50 °C): refrigerant fluids with GWP ≥ 2500 banned in 2020
- Multipack centralized refrigeration systems (rated cooling capacity ≥ 40 kW): refrigerant fluids with GWP ≥ 150 banned in 2022